mandag 9. juni 2008

MULTITASKING/BIN LADENS/HONEYBEES

Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.

Mat, 7, 13-14

I'm trying to multitask this evening. I'm haggling with editors over money, pitching new stories, and watching an episode of CSI Miami while reading an article on the Bin Laden family based on a new book by former Washington Post editor Steve Coll. Damn, that sounds like an interesting book. May have to check it out.

Today I've been working on a story about honeybees and how they communicate. Scientists have managed to prove that Asiatic and European bees can learn each others languages and communicate with each other. Pretty cool stuff. So while scientists are exploring the cognitive abilities in insects I'm basically watching TV.

Oh, and I've finally gotten down to making some beats again. Haven't been playing around with that stuff in a couple of weeks and I definitely had to get something out of my system.

Ingen kommentarer: