søndag 4. mai 2008

REAL MEN/HOMOPHOBICS ARE THE REAL FAGGOTS

And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Rev, 2, 7

So another so-called Real Man is worried that his fellow country men has turned into a bunch of moisturizing-wearing, pink shirt-donning faggots. This time it's Aussie rugby legend Mal Malinga who, in a fit of retardendess, says that Australian men should be ashamed of themselves.

"Whatever happened to all the real men in Australia?" he asks.

I dunno Mal, but they sure as hell didn't become spokesmen for Kirks Brewed Ginger Beer, like you did.

I always find it hilarious and pathetic when Real Men try to tell us all how we're supposed to live our lives. And what does the bitter old rugby legend, now ginger beer spokesman, Mal Malinga base this shit on? On anecdotal evidence. Well... There's certainly enough anecdotal evidence out there to say that people like him - the Real Men - are the REAL faggots. We all know what goes on the ass-slapping locker rooms, man.

I've been there. It's fucking gay, that's what it is. When so-called Real Men go out to have a good time you can be certain that you'll get mooned, someone will take their shirt off, they'll joke around with nakedness, gay shit and intimacy.

Homophobics are they gayest guys around. I base this on anecdotal evidence and hanging out with engineering students during my university years.

Anyway, here's a list of things any man should be able to do, according to Popular Mechanics. I've put an X next to the ones I can do myself.

1. Patch a radiator hose
2. Protect your computer X
3. Rescue a boater who has capsized X
4. Frame a wall
5. Retouch digital photos X
6. Back up a trailer
7. Build a campfire X
8. Fix a dead outlet
9. Navigate with a map and compass X
10. Use a torque wrench
11. Sharpen a knife X
12. Perform CPR X
13. Fillet a fish X
14. Manoeuvre a car out of a skid
15. Get a car unstuck
16. Back up data X
17. Paint a room X
18. Mix concrete
19. Clean a bolt-action rifle X
20. Change oil and filter
21. Hook up an HDTV X
22. Bleed brakes
23. Paddle a canoe X
24. Fix a bike flat X
25. Extend your wireless network X

That's pretty good, I reckon. I don't have a license nor a car, so forgive me if I don't know all the car-shit. But at least I know how to clean a gun.

There's nothing in there about how to please a woman. I can do that too.


Ingen kommentarer: